Thursday, October 6, 2011

Worth a Thousand Words

Because she is just so stinkin' cute, here are my all-time favorite pictures of Evie since she was born! All of them were taken on my cell phone.







This is one of the very first pictures I took of my sweet little girl when she came into my life on July 5, 2011. When I took this photo, I had no idea much fun I had in store.
















I think Evie was three days old here. My little sister, Carly, had brought over a sticker with the letter "E" on it, so I stuck it to her onesie and took a picture.



















I've always loved this picture, and I can't quite figure out why. She was maybe a week old, and I just thought she looked so peaceful and sweet when she slept.




















This was right before I took her over to my dad's house for the first time. She looked so alert and ready to go!
































Wearing a hat from Paris that my friend, Jennifer, brought her. Proof that she is already more stylish than I am.















This was Evie's first boat ride this summer. I think she was just around a month old. It was very hot outside, but she did great.
























So cozy!





















This was taken soon after we moved to Lexington. In her little pink onesie, I thought she looked like a sleeping baby piglet.





















After I took this, I started calling her my "little bunny" because she looked like a tiny rabbit nestled down in a burrow. She was just so content in her little bouncy seat, which is where she usually chills while I get ready.

















I specifically remember she was staring at the toilet when I took this. She looked so calm and innocent just staring at the shiny porcelain comode.


















Evie always gets this big grin on her face if I look at her and say, "Oooooohhh!" I was finally able to get it on camera, a difficult task considering if she spots the camera, she stares at it with a serious look on her face.

















This is classic Evie these days- sweet, curious and mellow, but always a tad mischevious. She reminds me of someone... ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment