Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Face

Today was the big day. The biggest day ever. I saw my baby's perfect face, back, legs, feet, heart, brain, everything...including some very important parts. Scroll down if you want to know what the little one is!

It's a girl!

Here is my daughter's first beauty shot. I've never been so in love.

Today has been a hectic and exciting day, so I'm taking a break for the rest of the night to enjoy some chocolate chip cookies and a Redbox rental with my mom and grandmother, but keep checking back because I'll be posting about the experience very soon. I'll even have a video to post so you can see how crazy nervous/excited I was before the appointment.

As of this moment, my jaw hurts from smiling. I feel so incredibly blessed to have a healthy daughter on the way.


3 comments:

  1. Soooo happy for you!!!!!! Names,names,names??? Normal name please! lol. Love you niece, UT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Kellie I'm so excited for you! Let the buying of adorable french baby clothes commence... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SO SO SO EXCITING, KELLIE!
    She's going to be a very lucky little girl! :D I love you!

    ReplyDelete