Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Longest, Coolest Day Ever

Friday was a day to remember- bigger than my 16th birthday, sweeter than prom, better than graduation, and more important to me than any day I've spent in college.

I found out yesterday that in addition to black cherry Kool-Aid and microwave waffles, my belly is home to a perfectly healthy, beautiful baby girl. Instead of typing out the whole story, I decided to make a video describing my experience.

Warning: I say "um" a lot, and I didn't edit out my mistakes. Enjoy!



Roy managed to catch parts of the day on camera. Have fun watching me act like a nutcase in this next video. Pictures of baby girl are at the end!



In my defense, I was incredibly anxious about making sure my baby was healthy. I may have come off as sassy, but that's just the nerves talking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment